Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dawn # 5 of 6

Writer/Artist: Joseph Michael Linsner
Publisher: Sirius
Published: 1995

2009!

Wow!

With the new year I am all but compelled to sit back, mull some cider, and mull over the last year, and dream about the next. I originally wanted to start the new year with a Jack Kirby 3-D comic review, but I could not pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to review Dawn, at the DAWN of a New Year. Yep, that just happened.

That being said, in my excitement to review a comic called Dawn at the DAWN of a New Year, I unfortunately have not taken the time to learn anything about this character. So instead, I offer a brief summary and 2 excerpts of issue # 5.

Summary: Issue # 5 is about this guy named Darrian who has a halo that is highly wanted, and he is caught in a war between Heaven and Hell. Apparently he is stronger than both sides as he is The Horned God. Dawn is the Goddess of Birth and Rebirth.

Exceprts I & II:

"I will love you like none other for I have died a thousand tiny deaths...
and every time I died...
I thought of YOU." - Dawn
" The Spirit of The Horned God lives within you.
Come,
Let me adore you." - DawnC.O.M.I.X.3.6.5
DAWN.OF.A.NEW.YEAR
2.0.0.9
H.O.L.D.M.E.C.L.O.S.E.R.T.O.N.Y.D.A.N.Z.A

No comments: