Thursday, February 5, 2009

Captain Dingleberry # 1

Writers: Harper Jaten and Rick Remender
Artists: Harper Jaten, Rick Remender, and Rory Hensley
Publisher: Underhanded Comics
Published: August 1998

Just over a week away from V-Day!

In my quest to find lovey dovey comics I've hit bit of a wall, ie. I didn't want to try today...because I'm feeling a bit shitty. However that being said, just like some days are shitty, so can love be shitty. So for today's romance comic review, here's one just on poo.

Captain Dingleberry is a superhero who can summon The Fecal Four from his butt. They are lumps of crap: Super Turd, Boil, Crazy Eight, and Runny. In this issue he is battling a bitter art nerd, who he ends up sending to Assville which is a universe that is entered via his poop shoot. In Assville, the villain heads to Yeast of Eden which is a Salon and Bakery, and it is here that he meets Sir Richard. Meanwhile, Cpt. Dingleberry and his Fecal Four are going to reign in Curly The Fallen Dingleberry.


No, I did not just make that up...this is one of those comics that ol' Voltaire has a saying for: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Vive Le Poo!

No comments: